Outdoor Activity Instructor (Seasonal) 2019
Russborough House & Parklands
Multi Activity Instructor – Seasonal work
We are seeking enthusiastic and friendly multi activity instructors to work with a wide range of groups. Working season from April to September with the added possibility of working outside these months.
Job Type / Category
CP Adventure deal with a wide range of customers. They provide outdoor activities consisting of both land & water options such as kayaking, sailing, canoe (large), segway, archery, clay pigeon shooting, climbing wall, zipline, bike rental, bike tours, walking tours and more.
Hours on average would be a 40 hour week (including weekend work). Extra pay / day in lieu for extra hours worked including overnights for camps
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
****REQUIRED : At least 2 instructorships in Outdoor Activities
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm for the outdoor environment and your specialist activities
- Work with and manage large and small groups with ease
- The ability to work with and support individuals in situations which are physically and emotionally demanding for them.
- The ability to assess situations and to act decisively when under pressure
- Problem Solver / Ability to use your own initiative
- Open to last minute cover
- Reliable with punctuality and good time keeping
At CP Adventure there are always opportunities to grow and further your experience / qualifications in different areas. There are a range of outdoor courses which you can partake in.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: €20,000.00 to €30,000.00 /year
APPLICATIONS / CV’s to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 12th